19 November, 2013

3 months...

How fast did the last 3 months go...parts of it seemed frozen in time....yet here I am, still in one piece 3 1/2 months on from the loss of our angelbaby.

This week we reached the 3 month milestone since I had my vaccinations, which means we can start trying again. I don't know what I thought would happen, but it was just a day like any other - nothing earth shattering occurred but it was a pretty big deal for me. I don't have to remember to buy condoms anymore - something we have never used in our entire marriage. I hate them, Marko hates them. Random I know..

So we are officially trying again. Our loss still haunts me and the pain clutches at my heart now and then but I'm not as desperately lost as I was. I definitely still have those moments, but not as frequently.

Hopefully soon we'll have some good news.

1 comment: