04 January, 2013

Project Life 2012 - March

~ March 2012 ~
 
 
Week 9
 

 
Week 10
 
This was a really hard week for me. This was the week that I found out that 3 of my dear friends were all pregnant, and while I was very happy for them and what having a baby would bring to their lives, I spent the week in tears and absolutely miserable because it was them and not me. I felt selfish and like the world's worst friend. Each time I thought I had a handle on it, another of them would step up and tell me they were pregnant too...I know my turn will come..but this was a hard, hard week to keep believing.
 
This was also the week that we found out that Marko got his new job. I was so excited and yet terrified because it meant I'd be in Roma alone packing up a house and cleaning it ready to move to be with him.


 
Week 11
 

 
 
Week 12


Week 13
 
Another hard week, with Marko packing all the stuff he plans to take to Desley and Brent's in the Hunter Valley. His new job is at the Bayswater Powerstation south of Muswellbrook. Aunty Desley and Uncle Brent offered for him to stay with them until I can get work and move down too. Seeing Marko's side of the cupboard empty just about broke my heart...knowing I would have several months alone was scary! And then we packed the boot of the car to the hilt and drove to the Hunter Valley for the holidays.

 



No comments:

Post a Comment