12 November, 2012

Project Life 2012

As excited as I am about the arrival of PL 2013, I must, I must finish 2012 out properly. Through the caos that was packing up our life and moving interstate I continued to take photos and journal about it all. The good, the bad and the ugly parts. Over the coming weeks I will photograph PL2012 and brig you up to date!! Although back at the beginning of 2012 I did start blogging PL - I'll start from the beginning again!

Because I wanted my weeks to read Monday - Sunday and New Years day was a Sunday, I put our first photo and New Year's resolutions on the title page!

Title Page:

 
Week 1:


 
Week 2:


 
Week 3:
 

 
Week 4:
 

 
Watch out for more updates!


1 comment:

  1. Yeah Em. It is great to see your creative mojo has returned. Ahh bliss.

    ReplyDelete