12 April, 2011

The wait is on....

So it has been nearly 3 months since my darling hubbie had the operation that will hopefully see me barefoot and pregnant, and it is another month before his follow-up appointment, where I'm assuming they can tell us if it has been successful. I didn't know how long it would be before he was ready to start trying for a baby, but it seems not a lot stops my man!!! (sorry too much information for some!!)

So, now I wait.

Wait to find out if the operation was a success......

Wait to see if I fall pregnant.....

It feels like I've been waiting forever for a baby of my own, with all those around me falling pregnant, and now the weeks seem so slow.

I can't wait to hold our beautiful baby in my arms. One day soon I hope!!!

Emily xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment