24 April, 2011

The Great Garden Makeover - Part 3

Update:

In the past week we have had over 4 1/2 inches of rain. All my seedlings have been singing in happiness ever since! I can almost see them growing right before my eyes!! I can't wait to start eating my own produce!
Lettuce and Cherry Tomatoes!

Blurry looking Cabbages and Beetroots!
The vege garden! All mulched up and planted.
Zucchini!!

Becc and I have even discussed the possibility of me getting some chooks. I'm worried that Nugget (our dog) would eat them. Worth discussing with my darling hubbie...Becc also offered to 'board' a couple of chooks for me. I'll have to think about it, work out if it's worth trying to have them here first.... hmmmm.... not sure..


Emily xoxo

1 comment:

  1. A garden awning is a great way to give your garden a whole new look. Awnings are functional in that they will protect the exterior of your home from the elements be that bright sunshine or rain and wind. Garden awning are also a great feature because they look good and if you enjoy entertaining in your garden they add that extra bit of protection and warmth for your comfort. There are many different kinds of awning available from the freestanding canopy types to the remote controlled with built in heating and lighting. Due to this our vegetables being sowed will not get disturb. Good to have this kind of site.

    ReplyDelete