09 January, 2011

Bon Jovi Concert @ Suncorp Stadium

I have loved Bon Jovi since I was a teenager and I have often dreamed of seeing the band live. So when I heard that Bon Jovi would be coming to Australia, we moved heaven and earth to afford the tickets to be able to go. 

We arrived in Caloundra on the Saturday and had 3 days of rain. With a sunny day on Tuesday there was heaps we wanted to do to dry out the site. But it was also the day of the Bon Jovi concert. We met a lovely couple near us who were also going to the concert. Initially we were planning to drive to Caboolture to catch the train in to Suncorp Stadium. The people we met said that they were going to drive as far as Boondall station and catch the train from there and they offered to take us with them. So we had a lift!

I felt like a kid in a lolly shop, so excited I could hardly sit still. We got to Suncorp Stadium and I was disappointed to discover that our seats were second row from the top, but hey, we were there to experience it!


Walking to our seats, I was very worried I'd trip and fall, but I managed to make it safely to my seat.


We thoroughly enjoyed the concert. Going was like a dream come true for me. They played most of my favourite songs.

Oh yeah, and Jon Bon Jovi is still so HOT!!!!

1 comment: