14 November, 2010

Hot pink face cloths

Okay, so I'm hoping the photos will load this time....here goes...

Yay!! So this one I've put a lipstick next to them so you can get an idea of their size.


Aren't they so cute!!!



I figure that if I need 3 per day, I'll need to knit between 10 and 20 of them, depending on how often I was them. The ones I use for toner I can just rinse out and reuse, but the make up ones may need a proper wash. I'll have  wait and play around with it to figure out the best way to work it.

Below is the beginning of the first blue one. I was online till 1am this morning looking at patterns and trying to work out the stockinette stitch, which is actually just the stocking stitch, which is the stitch I used in the centre of the yellow and pink cloths, just didn't know that was what it was called. So I'll continue working on it today.


I chose to do a different border on this one as the designer claims that it won't curl like my yellow and pink ones did. This may become my favourite pattern if it doesn't curl. It's looking good so far, but I'll reserve judgment until it is finished.

Emily xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment